- Level 3 Coach for Middle Distance and Endurance events
- Coach athletes from U15 to Senior level, male and female
- Distances coached from 800m to the Marathon
- Coached athletes that have reached county standard to full GB International.
- GB Team Coach Edinburgh International Cross Country
- England Team Coach Indoor International
- Athlete achievements and successes
- Harriet Knowles-Jones to Junior European XC Championships silver (2015)
- Harriet Knowles-Jones to 4th in the 1500m World Youth Championships (2015)
- World Junior Triathlon Silver
- European Duathlon Champion
- European Junior Triathlon Champion
- World Cross Country Championships Senior Men and U20 Women GB representatives
- European Cross Championships Senior and Under 20 GB representatives
- World Half Marathon GB representative
- National Cross Country Champions Senior Men, U20 Women, U17 Women
- National Cross Country Senior Medallists
- Northern Champions Cross Country
- England U23 Silver Medallist 5000m
- UK Games U17 800m Medallist
- English AAA U17 800 Medallist
- Welsh Champion on track and cross country
- English Schools finalists on track and cross country
- National Championship medallists for road and cross country relays
- Personal Bests
- 800m - 1.54
- 1500m - 3.47
- Mile - 4.05
- 3000m - 8.00.4
- 5000m - 13.51.4
- 10000m - 29.01
- 5 miles - 23.21
- 10k road - 29.09
- 10 mile road - 47.35
- Half marathon - 63.13
- Marathon - 2hr 18mins
- Northern Cross Country Championships
- 1st Junior 1985
- 3rd Senior 1995
- 1st Senior 1997
- 3rd Senior 1998
- 2nd Youth 1982
- 1st Junior 1985
- 3rd Senior 1993
- 1984 Juniors 6th New York, USA. 2nd Team.
- 1987 Warsaw, Poland, 2nd Team
- 1991 Antwerp, Belgium.
- 1992 Boston, 3rd Team.
- 1993 Amorebieta, Spain.
- 1997 Turin, Italy.
- 1998 AAA half marathon 2nd.
- 1984 3rd AAA Junior 3000m.
- National Cross Country Championships
- World Cross Country Championships